We are a dynamic young business working at the leading edge of Social Media and Internet Marketing seeking bright university students to contribute innovative ideas to our client projects. We have various positions available in Internet Marketing, Marketing Communications, Social Media and Web Development.
To apply, please scroll to the bottom of this page.
What makes our internships different?
Requirements and applications
As well as being awesome, you should fulfill the following criteria to intern with us:
- You are an undergraduate.
- You have worked part-time while at school/university. At least one of your jobs must have been for longer than 12 months.
- You can work both autonomously and effectively within a small team.
- You can work a minimum of 16 hours per week for a total of 40 days. Please state in your cover letter the days you are available (they may include half days).
- You have very strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- You have a very strong work ethic and are eager to learn.
- You’re computer literate and competent with technology.
Most importantly, you are willing to learn, work hard, help the team!
You must be available to work the equivalent of 2 days per week for a total of 40 days – though you can work more days per week if you like to complete the internship earlier.
Please send your resume and a short covering letter in a single file to Human Resources using the form below.
We are taking written applications only (applications without a cover letter will not be considered).