A marketing platform that enables you to slowly build up relationships with prospects is vital for B2B marketing – just having a website doesn’t bring them across the line.
The Lead Creation Funnel has been designed with B2B challenges in mind. It allows you to capture and engage leads easily, so all the heavy lifting is done for your sales team.
GATHER your prospects where they’re looking for you
- Be found on Google. 80% of Australians are online. Make sure that when your prospects are searching for a business like yours, they find you (and not just for your business name!).
- Be found on Social Networks (particularly LinkedIn). LinkedIn has reached over 2.2 million Australians. It’s your own personal CRM, and also a way to promote articles to targeted groups of prospects.
- Engaging and persuasive content so your prospects know why you benefit them, not just what you do.
- A great White Paper. A White Paper is just a guide that helps answer a problem or question your prospects have – it positions you a thought leader in your field.
ENGAGE them until they’re ready to buy
- A Social Media strategy to find and engage with prospects on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- Personalised one-on-one communication to engage with prospects. We use LinkedIn to find your ideal prospects and send them a personalised message from one of your key staff members.
- Blog posts and articles – regular content means you have articles to promote and spread across Social Networks, particularly LinkedIn. It’s also great for SEO.
SELL by keeping in touch regularly and taking the relationship offline
- Newsletter Strategy and Management: Newsletters further engage prospects that download your guides and visit your website – it keeps you top of mind and helps them get to know you and consider their options.
- Event Marketing Strategy: Events are critical for B2B marketing, but you can’t fill them in one step, you need all your marketing to lead up to and promote your events.
- Bulky mail and faxes…hell, we’ll even send homing pigeons to get noticed! Just because we’re in the era of the internet doesn’t mean some traditional methods are invalid. Personalised bulky mail is a great way to engage with hot prospects.