Gather. Engage. Sell. The Marketing Blueprint for the Social Networking Age
Did you sense a wave of change sweeping over the way people market and sell their products and services in recent years?
If so, you were not alone. Social networking and Google has formed a new landscape for business.
- 90% of marketers use social media channels for business.
- 72% of marketers who have worked in social media for 3 or more years said they saw a boost in turnover due to social channels.
- LinkedIn is 4x better for B2B lead generation than Facebook and Twitter.
The fundamentals of sales and marketing have not changed. However the media we use to communicate with, attract and sell to our customers has changed. Dramatically.
Your business needs to adapt to the change or get nudged off the map altogether.
Adapting to the Social Networking Age
So how do you apply what you already know about marketing to these new tools?
Through the “Gather. Engage. Sell.” Model …
The Lead Generation Blueprint teaches you:
- How to Gather, Engage and Sell to your VIPs (your Very Important Prospects)
- Techniques to Stay in Touch and Take the Relationship Offline
- Misconceptions about Social Media vs. Social Networking
- Statistics on Social Media in Business
- Why Cold Calling and Cold Emailing No longer Works